Mingjie is Managing Director of WestSummit Capital, a leading global technology growth capital firm focused on helping high growth technology companies access the China market.
Mingjie has more than 27 year experience as a seasoned local executive and entrepreneur in China’s high-tech sector.
During the past two decades Mingjie helped a few western high-tech startup companies successfully landing in China market and eventually became local business leaders including the following:
- - Bluecoat (a Silicon Valley internet appliance vendor and Nasdaq listed)
- - In-Fusio (a leading French mobile game company)
- - News Republic (a leading French news aggregation company and acquired by Cheetah Mobile)
- - MotionLED Technology (an outdoor media technology company from UK)
Mingjie also took executive roles in a few MNCs such as Ampnova Technologies, Prosten Technology (HK GEM listed), Linktone (Nasdaq listed), Aspire Technologies (a China Mobile company). During his early professional life, Mingjie worked in the areas of sales/BD/Marketing for those MNCs like HP and Datacraft Asia etc...
As an entrepreneur, Mingjie once founded his own mobile game publishing and development business and familiar with fund raising and M&A process.
- BS and MS from Computer Science of Tsinghua University
- Executive Development Program from Business School of Yale University
- Executive Development Program from Business School of Tsinghua University